"Only around 20% of the UK population regularly uses a financial adviser…those that did take advice achieved on average £3,654 a year more in retirement income than those who did not get advice” Source: Association of Professional Financial Advisers (APFA) quoted in International Adviser Magazine 14 April 2015.
Research has shown that getting the right financial advice could boost your wealth by £47,000 over a 10-year period. Source: ICL research November 2019.
Financial advice is vitally important for your current and future financial situations. We have one simple and clear objective: to make financial advice available to all who need it. We believe in developing long-lasting relationships with you which are built on understanding and trust.
We aim to provide you with a clear and transparent advice service that outlines all charges applicable to the advice given.
Our initial meeting is free of charge and you are under no obligation to accept any recommendations made.
Charges normally fall under the following categories;
- Initial Advice Charge – This is a charge for setting up your financial plans.
- Provider/Product Charges – These are charged by the financial service provider such as costs for managing the investment and administering the product.
- Ongoing Adviser Charge – This charge is applicable for clients who wish to review their financial plans on a regular basis.
At Libertas Financial Management Ltd our charges are transparent, and we will always ensure that these are clearly explained during your initial consultation.
As part of our ongoing advice service, we will review your plan on an agreed regular basis to ensure that these remain on track to meet your original objectives.
However, every financial plan regardless of how robust it may be can be impacted by a number of factors such as changes to your personal circumstances and other external influences which can include amendments to government or tax legislation and economies or stock markets. That’s why it is vitally important to continually review your financial plans.
Initially, we need to find out about you, your circumstances, your financial goals and aspirations. Following this, we then take the time to understand what level of risk you would be comfortable taking on with your investments as well as your previous investment experience. Once we gather all of this, we will create an appropriate investment strategy based on diversification that is specific to your time horizon and ability to tolerate fluctuations.
Once your portfolio has been selected and you are comfortable with this, we will implement the agreed investment strategy and review this on a regular basis with you to ensure your financial plan continues to meet your evolving needs.
At Libertas Financial Management we don’t like to leave these types of questions to chance and is why we adopt a lifetime cash flow plan which should help to:
- Demonstrate a detailed summary of your current financial circumstances.
- Through discussion, establish what your essential expenditure requirements and additional luxuries are which you would like throughout retirement.
- Understand how sustainable your retirement plans are, taking into account any unforeseen circumstances or additional expenditure.
- In summary, cash flow planning is vital if financial objectives are to be achieved. Your adviser will work with you closely to guide you through the process. Cash flow modelling is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.